Friday, January 20, 2006

We got to see our baby!

We saw our baby this morning! It is so tiny like a little peanut. And, we got to hear it's little heartbeat. I can't believe that tiny little thing in growing in my belly. Today definitely made it more real to us though. The machine measured the baby and it said that I'm 8 weeks and 6 days along (or 9 weeks), and my due date is August 26th! I'm worried about being big and pregnant all summer b/c it's only winter now and I'm hot all the time. I guess a lot of prayer will be getting me through this summer. This weekend I'll get a pic scanned so I can post one on here, and to Mom and Dad Delehoy. We'll be getting you a copy this weekend and mailing a picture out to you. It's so cute! I can't wait till you see it!
I don't have much else to say today b/c I'm still in shock a little, but I wanted to update everyone. The baby looks very healthy and the heartbeat sounds great! Have a great weekend everyone! Love you!

No comments: