Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's a growing belly!

Finally, Jeff found the camera! I definitely need his help these days because I've lost my mind. I start to say something and can't remember what I was saying. I lose my train of thought so easily. Today I was talking to Randi on the phone and I couldn't find my purse. I really needed it b/c I was leaving for work. Well, I finaly found it in the laundry basket in the utility room....No, it wasn't on top, I saw the handle sticking out and clothes and towles were piled on top of it. How did it get there? I have no idea. I read somewhere that everytime you get pregnant you lose a small amount of brain cells....I believe it b/c I've always been scatter-brained and now I really am.

I have a huge praise. I was frustrated b/c I have to switch colleges b/c I started out about 2 years behind as far as clinicals go. I found a new school where I'll only take the sciences I need and do all of my clinicals and I'll get my LPN! I'm so excited. It's an intense program where I'll take one class a month, but I'm excited. I think I'm even more excited that it's a faster program. I know I'm not old, but with a baby on the way I just want to get done ASAP. I don't know why I didn't check this school first. So many girls I know who are now nurses have gone there and I should have researched it first. I'll be starting either April 3rd or the first Monday in May. I can't wait! Let's get this career on the roll!

I need to go for now. Now I'll update more like I did when I first got this blog since I have the camera :) It's easier to update more than once a week too b/c it's too hard to update your whole week when you have a pregnant mind and can't even remember where your purse is.....Love to you all!

5 comments:

Randi said...

SO GLAD you found the camera!! Your're too funny! I LOVE the belly pic!! You look so healthy and cute! YAY!!

Allon 'n Amber said...

Yeah...belly pictures!! You look adorable!! So excited that you are finding a new school and starting soon! That's so cool! Very proud of you for taking this on pregnant...you'll be great! And who would have thought to look in the laundry basket for your purse?! Good hunting Cara!!

Anonymous said...

Aww cute belly!! And that's so fantastic about your schooling - I hope you get done soon. I know the feeling of having that hanging over your head. I got married with 2 classes to go and it took me 2 years to finally finish and get my degree (I was procrastinating tho).

And yes, you do lose brain cells when pregnant, and the ones you don't lose start turning on one another ;)

RD Momma said...

Too funny!!! I agree about losing brain cells! I search our whole place for my keys and then remember that I left them in my truck! Done it a couple times, that's the scary part hehe.
Cute belly pic!!! I was just thinking it was time for one from ya :-) Congrats on the school! That is awesome! One a month is WAY better than having to take multiple at once, especially with that pregnant memory!!!

Anonymous said...

Cara, I Love you...I always have and I always will.