Friday, March 31, 2006

We have a healthy baby!

I had my Dr's appointment today, and everything is great! Mom and the baby are doing very well. All of my vitals are great, and I haven't gained anything yet, which is ok with me. I just know it means I'll lost any weight I do gain, very fast! The baby's heartbeat sounded great! I think that's the best sound in the world. Part of me wants to burst into tears, but then I'm just so fascinated with it. I still can't believe there's a little tiny person in there. I can't wait to kiss it and hold it!

I think the one thing that makes me sad about this whole situation are my in-law's being so far away. I want everyone to enjoy the baby and be involved. I guess that's why God gave us modern technology. Phones, internet, and mailing home videos to Grandma and Grandpa should help :)

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! Hugs and love to you all!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Oh Cara How wonderful! Alot of Pregnant ladies would be jealous of you...hehe I love you so much and I CAN'T WAIT to meet my little nephew or niece!!! Have a GREAT weekend Momma!

Allon 'n Amber said...

So excited to hear that everything is great with the baby and you!! Being far away from family is hard but this is such a great tool to have!! Of couse it isn't the same but at least they can hear/see you daily. Keep up the great work!!

RD Momma said...

That's awesome you got to hear your baby! I almost cry every time, it's such a great sound! My family AND in-laws will be far away, so I am also greatful for having technology to help us keep in touch because this is definetly a time we need to have close family involved :-)