Aidan Keith is on his way!


Yes everyone, you are seeing blue :) Jeff and I are having a baby boy!!! Let me tell ya, he is the cutest little thing. The ultrasound tech called us back this morning, and I went in and got all ready. She put the gel on my belly, and got started, and we knew in 2 or 3 seconds that it was a boy. When she first saw him she said he was sleeping and all curled up, so I thought....Great, it isn't going to cooperate. Then in her next breath she's telling us its' a boy. She got him to wake up though and we got to saw him yawn about 4 times, and his last one was such a big one. He was a sleepy boy. He would tilt his head back and wiggle around, and we got to see him bringing his hand up to his face. Oh, I loved every second of it. I can't wait to hold him and kiss him all over. The tech said that everything is very healthy. I loved it when she showed us all 4 chambers of his heart and we got to see it beating. I really don't think there are words to describe the experience except for awesome, and I'm not even sure that word does it justice. It's such a little miracle. God is so good to us.
As you can see, mommy and daddy had to go to the store to buy him something blue. Jeff picked out the baseball jammies, and I picked out the Peter Rabbit outfit for church. He'll be the most handsome man on the block.
I must go now. Those of you who have babies, give them big old kissies! What an amazing and blessed day this has been!

2 comments:
Love the name Cara and I couldn't be more happy for you both!! Congrats!! Big hugs to you!!
Landon has a best friend!! Yay!
Post a Comment