No title for today...

Last night was great. Jeff and I laid down in bed last night and the baby started being it's usual wiggly self that it is right when I lay down, and I put Jeff's hand on my belly and he could feel the baby kicking! That was so amazing. I've been waiting for this little one to kick hard enough to where he could feel it. I was just tickled.
Today is going well. Nothing exciting is going on. I got up and made french toast and bacon for breakfast. We all need that comfort food from time to time. Now I'm just sitting here with Maggie. Actually, I'm watching her nap on the love seat. Looks like we're both bored. I think I'll take her for a walk.
I'll let y'all go. I was just excited about Jeff getting to feel the baby. Yay! Have a good day everyone!

3 comments:
I'm so happy Jeff got to feel the little one!! Yay! Nothing like it.
What a hottie pic Cara!! You're such the hot momma!! So glad that you are getting to share feeling the baby with Jeff!! That's just so cool! Very excited for you both!
That is so wonderful!!! I cannot wait for Brad to feel our baby too :-) I feel guilty sometimes that I get to experience all this fun pregnancy stuff and feel the baby, etc and he has to wait til the baby is born to really play and feel a part (although he takes great pleasure in POKING MY BELLY trying to provoke the baby to move LOL). That's awesome Cara! :-) I'm so happy for you both!
Post a Comment