Please be in prayer.
My friend just had a baby girl yesterday by c-section. The baby was 6 weeks early. It wasn't planned that the baby would be born early. Come to find out, the nurse wrote down the wrong month my friend was in, so the Dr basically was a month ahead of himself and didn't know until the baby was born. They didn't even give her an ultrasound to see how far along she was for sure, or just to see if everything was ok. Anyway, they had to rush the baby to The Children's Hospital in Toledo b/c she was breathing right. My mom just called me. She works at the hospital. She said that my friend just signed herself out of the hospital and was on her way to Toledo b/c the baby's lungs collapsed. This baby needs our prayers that she makes it, and my friend and her family need prayer for strenght. I can't imagine the pain she is going through knowing her baby isn't doing well. My heart just breaks for her. So, keep them in your prayers if you could! I know it would mean a lot to them.

2 comments:
That is so sad, she will be in my thoughts and prayers...
I'm sorry for your friend, Cara. I'll definitely be lifting her and her baby up in prayer.
Post a Comment