Friday, April 14, 2006

My lovely lady bump....Check it out!


Here's the belly at 21 weeks. It's really starting to stick out there. Please don't mind the hair. I think I need to shorten up the bangs a little b/c my hair is just hanging around the front. I didn't even realize how much it's lost its shape till I saw this picture, so I think I need some work done at work tomorrow. Well, I just wanted to share the pic and wish everyone a Happy Easter :) I hope everyone is able to have a great dinner, and don't forget the true reason of Easter. We're going to go to church in the morning, and then go to my mom's for a delicious meal. I'm in charge of dinner rolls and cheesecake, so let's hope everything turns out ok! I'd hate for the cheesecake to be a flop. It's actually a very good recipe, so I'll go ahead and share...oh, and it's easy to boot! I regualr sized bowl of cool whip, 4 oz of cream cheese softened, and 1/2 cup of sugar. Beat it all together and place in a graham cracker crust and put fruit of choice on top :) It's very light and delicious. A good summertime dessert. Mom will be making my favorite ho-ho cake, and I can't wait! I may just save it all for myself. Anyway, let me get off of this rabbit trail.....Sunday evening we'll go back to church b/c our church is doing their famous Easter drama this year called Come See the Savior. It's awesome. It's such a good reminder of what Jesus did for us, and so many people get saved after seeing it, and that's what it's all about! It's very touching. I'm sure they'll do well this year. Happy Easter again to you all! Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Randi said...

You are ALL Belly! Love you all!

Allon 'n Amber said...

Love the belly Cara!! It is so adorable and you are just glowing!! Have a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

Your belly is cute - and I love your hairdo!! I think it looks great. I would love to go short like that but I need something with length so I can wear it in a ponytail (since that's all I have time to do to it anymore ;) ). Have a great Easter!

RD Momma said...

I think your hair looks great Cara!!! Mine has absolutely NO BODY but is the same length as yours... what's your trick? Look at that adorable belly! Doesn't it feel more real now that you are showing? :-)