Monday, July 17, 2006

Aidan's name change...

Ok, so his name is still going to be Aidan, but we're changing the spelling. We're tired of his name never ever being spelled right. Yesterday I told Jeff......Every single person spells it with an e, so we may as well change it or this kid's name will be spelled wrong his whole entire life, and people can't pay attention when we spell it. We liked the dan on the end b/c we thought it looked more masculine. Anyway, he is now Aiden. Aiden Keith. No biggie. Atleast his name will be spelled correctly from now on.

3 comments:

Randi said...

And who would the offender be, might I ask? Did I ever do it? I hope not and if I did I'm sorry and I'll use the excuse of "Mommy Brain" I like it either way:) I am used to seeing it with an en. There are like 3 or 4 gals on my playgroup board who have that name for their babies. When I do see it, the majority is en. Oh well, like I said I like both and either way he'll be perfect...perfect little Aiden! Ok now I need to train myself to spell it with the e;)

Cara said...

You were not an offender, Ran :) No worries.

RD Momma said...

:-( I'm sorry Cara!!!! I think I was one of those that spelled it wrong! I tried SO HARD to remember the right spelling when I typed it :-( If it makes you feel any better, everyone will be spelling Baylee's name wrong too (both her first AND middle actually). I know it will be an annoyance for her later in life, but we have our reasons for the spelling so we are keeping it that way. I apologize my dear!!! I didn't mean anything by it! What can I do to make it up to you ;-)