Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good News!

I just came from the doctor and all is looking well. The bloodwork came back from the hospital and everything looks good. My blood pressure was 128/80, which is a huge drop from where it has been, so the bed rest is working. I'm dilated to 2 cm., so that was great news! He said that when it's time to get Aiden out they'll just have to induce me. I won't need a c-section!! I am so thankful for that b/c I do not want my belly cut open. He said now it's just a matter of me staying down and keeping the baby in as long as I can. So, all is well here. Thanks to all of you for yout thoughts and prayers. I know God is looking out for us and I"m not as stressed as I was :) I've actually felt great the past 2 days!

Don't worry about whether you spelled Aiden's name right or wrong :) It's no big deal, and the spelling was something we were still debating over anyway. So, d-e-n on the end of his name is ok with us. No worries! We're easy going. We just thought we would make it easy for him and everyone else!

Enjoy this beautiful sunshine today boys and girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME news Cara! So Glad everything is going great so far. Just keep relaxing and letting that baby cook so more;)

RD Momma said...

That is great news Cara!!! I'm so happy to hear things are looking up for you :-) Not much longer YAY!!!!!

Allon 'n Amber said...

So great to hear the good news!! It's nice to know that you are doing well and that the "big" day is fast approaching! So excited for you! Many hugs and love!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Cara, thats good news, I'm glad that all is going well. The big day will soon be here before you know it! Have fun and take care.