Prayers for Aidan and I

We need your prayers right now. I saw the diabetic specialist this morning, and I wasn't worried at all b/c my sugar reading have been great. He was very happy with my numbers, so still no shots...just diet and exercise as normal :) Now there's a big concern b/c I have swelling, high blood pressure, and protein in my urine. So, it's a warning sign that I may have toxemia. I'll know more after I see my ob/gyn on Wednesday. I'm just scared b/c I know it's a serious thing you don't want to mess with. My orders right now are to lie down on my left side all day with my feet up and rest till Wednesday. He got on the phone right away and called my ob/gyn to give him the heads up. We're just so concerned right now. I don't want anything to happen to my son. I love him so much. I know I can't help any of this and that I can only keep doing what I've been doing, but I feel so guilty. I don't want my body to hurt my baby. So, I've just been in prayer all morning that God will protect us and keep both of us safe. It just stinks when you know you've done everything right and taken care of yourself. I guess I never thought about the situations we don't have any control over. Anyway, the diabetes specialist said that I need to keep him in my belly atleast 2 more weeks if possible. We'll see what happens....Keep Jeff in your prayers too b/c he's a worried daddy. Now I have a feeling that I may be needing a c-section b/c I'm not sure if I could go through labor and the stress it puts on your body b/c of my blood pressure....Everything will work out ok, right? I know God is looking out for us, so I just need to put this in His hands. I didn't mean for my next post to be a sad one :( Last week was actually great since we got all of Aidan's things and are getting his room together. Everything looks so cute. I promise to have cute pictures of everything soon. For now I need to rest. I took Benadryl b/c my allergies are horrible, so I'm off to bed for a while. I send my love to you all...

4 comments:
Cara, I will definitely be lifting you and Aidan up in prayer. I know how scared you must be but it's a good sign they've caught this early. The outcome is good when this type of thing doesn't sneak up on you so try not to worry too much. I know, easier said than done but you're right - God's got Aidan's L&D all planned out so you don't have to worry about a thing.
(((hugs)))
Cara...you are in my thoughts and prayers. God has everything under control just make sure you let go and give it to Him totally. There is nothing else you can do. You've done so good up to this point so now it's up to God from here on out. Just make sure you take plenty of time to relax and calm yourself for the coming weeks ahead! Can't wait to see your beautiful baby boy! Many hugs and love coming to you!! The pics are so cute too!! You are glowing!!
Yes Cara God does have everything under control. Sometimes we don't have the answers and life is pretty scary but know that you and Aidan are in His Hands and that everything happens for a reason. You have done everything right, this isn't your fault. You've been the best mommy so far and everything will be ok. Trust God and let Him take over:)
Cara, you are always in my thoughts but I will be paying special attention to you and Aidan til this is over. I hope that your appt Wed goes well and has good news for you. Just rest and relax until then and keep that bun in the oven for 2 more weeks :-) {{BIG HUGS}}
Post a Comment