Friday, July 14, 2006

God Bless my mother!

My mom has been such a great help!! She knows what I'm going through right now b/c she was on bed rest with all of us. For me she was on bed rest the whole 7 months she carried me. Because of her Aidan's room is done, my floors are done....everything is done!! We've been looking for a chair for his room for the late night feedings. She told me today that she wants to strip and refinish a beautiful antique rocking chair that she has and give it to us for his room. Isn't that awesome? Where does she find the time or the energy? I just ordered the dust ruffle for Aidan's crib. I thought the bedding set came with one, but it didn't. So, once that's on his bed and we get the chair and a full length mirror on his wall then I'll post some pics of his room. It looks so cute already! I hope he likes it :)
Anyway, I just wanted to make this post to say what a wonderful mom I have. I don't know what I would do without her right now. She's been great! Love you, Mom!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Moms ARE the BEST! So glad you have her so near to you, she can always just run over and help out! What a Blessing she is:)