Monday, September 18, 2006

Meet Daisy...poma-poo #2


Yesterday Jeff and I added a new member to our family. Here is Miss Daisy Mae. Her name was Gidget, but Jeff liked Daisy and she answered to it right away. We went to my cousin's house for a get together b/c some family was here from Florida. Maggie's mom had another litter of puppies and we ended up coming home with this little darling who is Maggie's full sister. I wasn't planning on coming home with her, but Jeff is a softie :) I just love her! She is so cute and so curious about everything. She's adjusting to her new life in our house very well. Hopefully the next picture you see of her will be after I've taken her and Maggie both to the groomer!

2 comments:

KellyLee said...

What a sweet little dog! Her fur is so pretty.

RD Momma said...

Too cute! Now I'm not the only one dealing with a newborn and a new puppy! YAY!!!!