Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My Math Homework is Done!

I just finished my math homework for the night and it was pretty simple. I'm kinda enjoying this being back to school thing. I didn't have to work today or go to school, so this is great. I went to the Dr's office this morning at 10 andI was just a little frustrated b/c I didn't get much done. The nurse asked me questions about my health, and informed me on how I should eat and exercise and how much I need to drink a day. It was really interesting. She was very helpful. Then she took 3 vials of blood out of my arm, and my arm was so sore. I won't find out till a week from today what my due date will be when I see the Dr. He'll measure my belly and stuff and help me figure it all out and then I'll get my ultrasound!! Oh, I can't wait to see those pictures. It hits me a little more everday that this is real. Today I got a sample of a Huggies newborn diaper. After I was home I took it out to look at it and it's so tiny! I started crying. Jeff and I are so blessed to be experiencing this. There's a little baby in my belly! Although I can't feel it yet, I know it's there when I get a bellyache. I've actually felt pretty good so far. I'm tired, which is normal, and I have a small bellyache all day, but if I eat every couple of hours and drink a lot of water then I feel ok. I've been lucky so far. I just can't wait to find out when I'm having this little one! I can't wait to find out what it is! I'm just so excited! I just need to head on out for now, so I can make a little bit of macaroni and cheese and fix up some fruit for me to eat. I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Yay! Math homework! I would need a tutor if I was doing math. The hardest thing ever for me! You go Cara girl! Take care of that little baby! I'll call you when Landon is here! I can't wait for you to come and see him! And I can't wait till your doctor appt. Tue. I'll be thinking and praying for you and Jeff. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That very good Aunt Cara I alwayse have math Homework!
~Bethany