Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Goodnight Everyone!

This is the time of day that's the worst for me. I sit here waiting for Jeff to get home. He'll be home in a little over an hour and time is dragging. It seems as if it'll be 5 years until he gets home. He really is the best thing that's even happened to me. He's my best friend. I feel bad b/c lately I know my hormones have been getting the best of me and I've been so emotinal and stressed out. I honestly don't know how he always seems to love me so much, especially on days when I can't even stand myself. I love him :) He's definitely a keeper. My wish for every single girl is that they find a guy like Jeff. He's so respectful and kind and caring and chivalrous.....not one time has he ever forgotten to open my car door for me. I don't even ask him to do that for me. It's just something he's always done. His mama raised him well!

I'm going to head on out for the night. I love you all and you're in my prayers everyday. Sleep well and sweet dreams. xoxox

2 comments:

Randi said...

Praise God for wonderful husbands!!

RD Momma said...

Girl, you are opening up my waterworks! I'm at work, cut it out ;-) I'm so happy that you met a wonderful man like your hubby. We are two lucky women :-)