Delehoy Bundle of Joy!





He's here everyone! I can't get into too much right now, but I'll probably be back tomorrow with all of the details. He is beautiful and looking more and more like his daddy everyday! I love him so much :) My mom is here and making us a big old dinner ( Praise the Lord for that after hospital food!), so I can't say much right now. But he was born Tues at 9:10am at 5lbs 6oz and 18 inches long. He's now down to 4lbs 15oz, so we'll be going out to buy some preemie clothes. He's my big strong boy though. He's perfectly healthy and isn't in need of oxygen or anything typical for babies his age. We're so thankful he's here and healthy:) So, here are some pics of him. Enjoy and I'll talk to you tomorrow!.....Oh, and he has a head full of sandy blonde hair like his dad! Love it!

7 comments:
Look how little he is in that carseat!!! He may have his dad's hair, but all I see is Cara! He's beautiful, congrats again!! It was so hard NOT to blog about this and keep quiet! Welcome home:)
Ok now that I've studied the pictures more, he does look like Jeff!! Hey Cara what's up with our son's looking just like their dad's!!?? HAHA! It's awesome though. Handsome men:)
Cara OMG!! I soooo was not expecting this when I opened your blog!!!
Many huge congrats to you!!
I hope you're healing well and everyone is adjusting. I can't wait to read your birth story.
((((( gigantic hugs )))))
He's beautiful!!
CARA!!! You're a MOMMY!! He's so beautiful and tiny!! Just perfect....I couldn't be happier for you!! What a adorable little man!! Congrats babe!! Take care of yourself these next couple of days!! Big hugs and love to you!!
Cara he looks just perfec! Congrats. And that picture of him in the carset is adorable.
Care, Jeff, he is beautiful. You will enjoy being parents. If Aiden is half as goofy as Lil Tiny, you all are in for some entertainment.
Take care of yourself. Tell Aiden we will be home for Christmas.
Love you guys,
Uncle Tiny (Well, Aiden's uncle)
Ahhh he is absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations Cara! I had a feeling Tuesday you were having him :-) I'm so happy for you! With luck, my girl will only be a week younger than your lil man! Have fun with him!!!!
Post a Comment