Not too much to blog about today. I went to the doctor's again this morning for another non-stress test and BP check. My blood pressure was up again and didn't come down much after lying down, so my orders were to continue my bedrest. With my blood pressure not coming down I have a feeling he'll be here before we know it! I've started getting the worst lower back aches ever, and last night it started with back pain and then I had sharp pains in my belly. It happened like 4 times in a row, and I wanted to wake Jeff up but I didn't. Are these early contractions? I'm not sure seeing as how I've never been through this before, but if they are then I welcome them gladly b/c I need to get my health back and Aiden needs to be healthy! We have everything ready for him, so he can come any time he wants to.
I would like to give Randi a big thank you! She and Landon were my compnay today and it was oh so nice! It feels great when you know people love you and are thinking about you. It was such a great lift for my spirits. Thank you, Ran. I'm glad you were here :)
I must go for now. I'm going to start in on the books Randi brought me to read. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are able to spend time with those you love!
Friday, July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww...your welcome! We enjoyed our visit too! So glad Landon was a good boy today and we could entertain you;) Enjoy the books, we love ya!
Cara...he's coming!! Very excited for you but I feel for you having to go through those horrible pains! It'll be worth it in the end!! Continue to take care of yourself...praying for you!! Big hugs!
He will be here SO SOON!!! YAY!!! I know exactly how you feel with those back/abdominal pains. Fingers crossed for getting us ready for labor, yes?!?!?! Take good care of yourself sweety, it'll all be over soon enough :-)
Post a Comment