Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Saturday Blues

Wow, today is rough! Because of bedrest I couldn't go to my childbirth class which is really disappointing to me. I was looking forward to it. Even better...Jeff has to work today, and this is also my mom's weekend to work :( So, I'm sitting here bored to tears. Everyday I'm on bedrest makes me want Aidan here right now. I can't wait till he's here and I can be normal and get out again! Oh, I can't wait till Jeff gets home! This is the worst! I'm praying so hard that this part goes by fast. Jeff should be calling me soon on his break, so I'll let ya'll go. Just pray that I have the strength to get through this. This is hard! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and the beautiful sunshine :) Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Awww...I'm sorry you couldn't go to the class:( Bummer! And I'm sorry your having a boring day too. I wish I lived closer so I could walk right over. Just enjoy, as much as you can, the down time. I know it kinda sucks, but soak it up now before he comes:) I'll be coming over soon with some good books to take up some of your time:)

RD Momma said...

Oh Cara, I know you have the strength to do it hun. It is all for the well being of your lil man and will be worth it in the end! I feel for you, truly. I told my hubby all about your situation and he completely sympathizes and agrees that it is a pretty crappy deal. You are in our thoughts sweety!!!