2 cheers for mom!!
I must say that today has been such a rewarding day. This morning I had my first Anatomy and Physiology test and I scored a 100%!! I was so tickled b/c I thought I missed 3, but I didn't :) It gave me such a feeling of pride, and it was so encouraging! I get excited everyday at school b/c I see all of the nursing students in their white uniforms and I can't wait to get started with my clinicals. I'm back to school and I'm truly loving it.
I just got home from a walk with Aiden and let me tell you that today is the most beautiful fall day! There are a lot of big trees in the nieghborhood that have small gold leaves and I was watching all of these leaves blow off of the trees....they were just pretty streaks of gold. I need to get out and take a picture of all the trees down out street that are changing. It's so pretty!
Tomorrow is back to work and I'm kinda excited to be out and social. I know that Aiden will be in great hands with my mom and dad, so my worry is over. It's time to break out some awesome styles again! I need to get my color done! I went back to my natural when I thought I wasn't going back to work, so I wouldn't have to touch up my roots all the time, but now I think it's time to do some rich highlights for fall....nothing too light.
Ok, I'm going to head on out and get some cleaning done. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

1 comment:
GO CARA!!! Way to go, you smart gal you!! I'm so proud and happy your enjoying school and doing so well:) Save some leaves for Aiden for his first fall. I saved some for Landon and put them nice and safe in wax paper and put it in his baby book:)I still have mine in my baby book that mom saved for me, 26 years ago!!!! Now it's our boys first fall! Enjoy your first day back to work, it will be fun making that tip money again, huh!? I'm sure your clients are so excited your coming back:)
Post a Comment