Monday, October 16, 2006


We have now entered the Bumbo world, and I don't think Aiden is quite sure what it's all about though. He looks at me like....Oh mom, what are you doing to me. He will sit there to eat before bed. I think now that he has this seat he'll be able to notice the tv and then that means Baby Einstein DVD's!! I want this kid to be a genius!

We had such a great weekend. We didn't do anything exciting, but Jeff had the weekend off, so it was nice to have some family time and relax.

Today our teacher didn't show up to class. She is having her baby today! One of the higher-up's came in to tell us and intorduced us to the instructor we'll have for the rest of the class. I'm telling you what, I think I had sympathy pains for her after we were told she was in labor. I had shooting pains in my belly until the end of class. I said a prayer for her that her labor would be easy and fast. That's definitely an experience you never forget. I'm also very thankful I needed an epidural to bring down my blood pressure to normal b/c that thing is a miracle. I still can't believe how much it relaxes you and allows you to actually smile. It's great having strong contractions and you have no idea. Wow, I hope she got one of those. Just the fact that it allows you to relax and not be tense is wonderful. Ok, I'll hush now, I'm just reliving the day Aiden arrived in my head.

This is all very random, so I'll go for now. Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Allon 'n Amber said...

Cara, he looks so grown up in the little seat! It's amazing!! Can't believe how big he is getting too!! I remember in college when teachers wouldn't show up...that was always great cause we could go home. Sorry you didn't have that experience yet...you'll enjoy it when you do!! Yippee!!

Randi said...

Ahh the Bumbo! A wonderful baby product:) I'm glad I can still use ours, when I don't have a highchair at a family member's house. They are so great for building their little neck and back muscles. I wish I would have thought of these things;) Thanks for thinking about me:) and for the loving comment on my blog:) You don't have to do that, you can just hang out with me sometime and let me love on Aiden..THAT would make me smile, to get some hugs from him!!