Really, he's not this horrified when we feed him!
Oh my gosh is this kid going through a growth spurt! He had 9 ounces of milk in an hour before he went down for his long nap of the day. I must say that this boy loves vegetables. All of them. He has loved everything we've given him. I can't feed him enough. I can't feed him fast enough!He always lunges for the spoon b/c I'm not going fast enough. The other day he lunged and tried to get the spoon, but it happened so fast I didn't see it coming so I was going in to give him a bite, and what happened? A spoon of sweet potatoes in the eye. He didn't even scream. He frowned then he smiled and kept on eating. I know when he's gets to be about Junior High age I'll just have to go to the grocery store and sign over my paycheck b/c he already has a huge appetite :)Tomorrow is my last day of Anatomy and Physiology I, and I'm praying so hard that I do well on the final. Right now I have a 95%, that's my average. I have to take 70% of that though and that's a 66, so to get a 94 in the class which is the loswet A I have to get a 95. To get a 99 in the class I have to get a 100. So, pray for me and the 100 questions I'll be answering. I want an A so bad! Last Saturday morning I did the hair of this lady who has been a nurse for ages and she told me that if I can keep an A through LPN school then that's a full scholarship to get my RN and my master's which would make me a Nurse Practitioner. So, that's my goal....To keep an A through school. I'm going to head on out and study. I'll update with my score :)

No comments:
Post a Comment