Thursday, October 12, 2006

My favorite part of the day...

is when I get home from school and see this little face and he's so happy to see his mommy. He smiles and smiles and coos and makes happy noises. It's the cutest thing in the world. I can't believe how much he's changed since he was born. Everyone warns you about how fast they grow and they do! I definitely soak in every second and love on him as much as I can.
School is still going well. This week we had one test and two quizzes and I scored and A on them all. That makes me feel so good! There was a questionnaire I had to fill out when I enrolled and I put down that I'd like to have A's, and I've lived up to that so far. It's hard work, but I know it's worth it have a good education. You really do need college now a days to have great benefits and retirement and good pay. I must admit though that I'm turning into a nerd. I watched CSI:NY for the first time ever last night Gary Sinise was looking at a body and referring to the eye cavity he referred to it as ocular and I said outloud....It's not ocular, it's orbital....Get a life Cara! It's Hollywood!
Today we got our first snow. It passed through really fast and didn't stick of course. I got excited though that it was Aiden's first snow, so I got out the video camera and was filming the big snowflakes while Jeff was in the background doing his best Bing Crosby impersonation of White Christmas....are we cheesy? Maybe so, but we have fun :)
I must go now. I have things to get done...places to go...people to see. Have a great day everyone and stay warm!

2 comments:

Allon 'n Amber said...

Congrats again on getting such great grades!! Awesome! And I love White Christmas..that would be hilarious!

Randi said...

Look at you making good grades!! What a little smarty you are:) You always were great with the book work stuff. I think Jeff and Jason should get together with that song! Jason does a pretty good version too. They could take it on the road:) Have a GREAT weekend and enjoy your handsome little Aiden man. Give him lots of kissed for me, I miss him so!!