Well, the nurse just left our house. She came to give Aiden his vaccination against RSV. I read all of the papers about the vaccination and the Dr explained it really well, but the nurse just explained it really well. She told me that babies during the last few weeks in mom's belly get things from mom that protect them from viruses and infections. So, preemies don't get any of that from mom and they've put it into a shot to protect preemies. I think it's awesome b/c if he gets RSV as a preemie it means a long hospital stay. I'm thankful we have options to keep him healthy and boost his immune system.
School is ok. Right now it's very difficult. I'm holding an A, so far and I hope it stays that way. What's making it so hard is that we have our new teacher James and he has a totally different teaching style, but we're still taking Mrs. Holman's tests and quizzes. He's realizing we're struggling with the differences, so he's helping us a lot, and for that I am so thankful. I can't wait till this month is over! I'm ready to get on to A&PII. They say it's easier b/c we won't have all the tiny details like we have in this class. I hope they're right!
Not much to report today, so I won't drag this out. I hope you all have a great day :) I know we'll stay nice and cozy in our house today. Bye bye!


2 comments:
Ummm can he look any more like Jeff here! He looks so big!! I'm sure you'll hold that A. Hope this class goes quickly for ya:)
I'm also hoping that school stays at a pace you find un-stressful. Cutie pie Aiden...
Post a Comment