Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy 3 months my baby!.....yesterday ;/

Ok, I feel like bad mom. Aiden was 3 months old yesterday and in the frenzy of studying for my final I forgot to make him his own little post. Sorry my punkin pie! I can't believe how fast it's going. Everyday this boy gets cuter and sweeter. I love how he talks and coos now and he smiles so big. It's really getting to be fun. He's the best and he's my world. I can't imagine my life without my son. You know what's funny? The silly stuff you say when you're a mom. I always call him my punkin pie....and not pumpkin, punkin. Then I ask...And what kind of punkin pie are you? You're a punkin pie for Thanksgiving with whipped cream on top. Why? Because those are the best punkin pies of all. It's silly but he smiles. Well, he is rubbing his eyes and he's up way past bedtime, so I need to get him ready for bed. Happy 3 months Aiden. I love you so!

3 comments:

Allon 'n Amber said...

Happy 3 months!!! So happy for you both..he's getting so big!! Hugs and Love on your special day!!

Randi said...

Happy 3 Months Aiden!Your sooo cute and getting so big FAST!! I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of Aiden - he is a darling boy. So glad to read his appetite is good. We think of you often, but don't call or write - what can we say, you could wish for more from friends :))) We pray for you and it's great to know your family is well. Hope your classes and grades continue to go well Cara! How does Jeff's schedule work in with your classes and caring for Aiden? Hope you're both getting enough rest - how is it that one child can wear out two adults? I never figured it out, still wondering.... :) Love, Becky & Family